The masterminds behind ZK Homes, Lee Zieben and John Kirksey, Jr, are true innovators in the green building arena, which has been gaining momentum nationally. In an industry-leading move, ZK Homes was the first builder in Houston to achieve the highest Gold certification from the NAHB National Green Building Program. Homes certified in the NAHB National Green Building Program meet benchmarks set for energy, water and resource efficiency; indoor environmental quality, lot and site development and homeowner education and home maintenance.
- Coming to Greenspoint: A $77 million, 325-unit affordable housing complex
- Esports Is Booming. In Houston, Facilities Aren’t Keeping Up
- A Game Changer for Houston
- Construction Progresses on The Residences at Hardy Yards
- ZG Companies Named to the 2018 Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies