Gulf Coast Arms Apartments was recently awarded Low Income Housing Tax Credits in 2012. The project currently has a Project Based Section 8 HAP Contract through the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. Gulf Coast Arms also received CDBG funds through the City of Houston. The project is expected to be complete by September 2014.
- Coming to Greenspoint: A $77 million, 325-unit affordable housing complex
- Esports Is Booming. In Houston, Facilities Aren’t Keeping Up
- A Game Changer for Houston
- Construction Progresses on The Residences at Hardy Yards
- ZG Companies Named to the 2018 Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies