Lee Zieben is the Founder and President of the Zieben Group (ZG). Lee serves as the visionary for all of ZG’s investments and is heavily involved in all aspects of project site selection, design coordination and implementation, project financing and asset management. His experience includes almost two decades as an award-winning developer of projects with a cumulative value of over $500 million.
A strong advocate for his community, Lee currently serves as an active Board Member of the Houston Museum of Health, Teach for America and the Silicon Valley Venture Fund. He previously served as Board Co-Chair for Texas Southern University’s Jones School of Business, a Board Member of the University of Houston’s College of Technology and the Chairman of the Houston 2012 Olympic Technology Committee.
Awards & Accreditations
Lee Zieben has been recognized for his devotion to excellence in real estate development and his devotion to community causes. Just a few of his awards and accreditations include:
- Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies – Ranked #952
- Top 40 Builders under the age of 40 in the nation, Professional Builder Magazine, 2010
- 25th Largest Builder in Houston 2010-2009, Houston Business Journal
- 36th Fastest Privately Held Growing Company in Houston 2008, Houston Business Journal
- Best Master Bedroom for a Home under $1 Million, 2008, Texas Association of Builders
- Best Patio Home in Houston, Greater Houston Builder Association
- Best Custom Home Exterior Elevation, Greater Houston Builder Association
- Best Builder Website, Greater Houston Builder Association
- Best Floor Plan Design, Greater Houston Builder Association
- Volunteer of the Year, DePelchin Children’s Center