In Texas, there are three primary elements used to identify “high-opportunity areas” for building affordable housing: high income, low levels of poverty, and high-quality schools. The idea is to counteract the “harm” of years of building affordable housing in areas of concentrated poverty by moving low-income families into high opportunity areas. The goal is to create new, diverse communities where relocated families and their children have an opportunity to thrive.
- Houston Outlaws HBJ Coverage
- Report: Houston real estate investor to buy local esports team in $40M deal
- Real estate investor agrees to buy Outlaws for $40 million – ESPN
- Construction Progresses on The Residences at Hardy Yards
- Zieben Group Named to the 2018 Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies