Other developers are also getting into the mixed-income housing market. For example, Lee Zieben of the Zieben Group is building a four-story, 350-unit workforce apartment complex called Residences at Hardy Yards on a 45-acre former railyard site just north of downtown Houston.
- Houston Outlaws HBJ Coverage
- Report: Houston real estate investor to buy local esports team in $40M deal
- Real estate investor agrees to buy Outlaws for $40 million – ESPN
- Construction Progresses on The Residences at Hardy Yards
- Zieben Group Named to the 2018 Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies