Other developers are also getting into the mixed-income housing market. For example, Lee Zieben of ZG Companies is building a four-story, 350-unit workforce apartment complex called Residences at Hardy Yards on a 45-acre former railyard site just north of downtown Houston.
- Coming to Greenspoint: A $77 million, 325-unit affordable housing complex
- Esports Is Booming. In Houston, Facilities Aren’t Keeping Up
- A Game Changer for Houston
- Construction Progresses on The Residences at Hardy Yards
- ZG Companies Named to the 2018 Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies