Three struggling Inner City submarkets identified as “community reinvestment areas” by the City of Houston Housing & Community Development are getting quite the boost—$2.3 billion of public and private investment.
- Houston Outlaws HBJ Coverage
- Report: Houston real estate investor to buy local esports team in $40M deal
- Real estate investor agrees to buy Outlaws for $40 million – ESPN
- Construction Progresses on The Residences at Hardy Yards
- Zieben Group Named to the 2018 Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies