Three struggling Inner City submarkets identified as “community reinvestment areas” by the City of Houston Housing & Community Development are getting quite the boost—$2.3 billion of public and private investment.
- Coming to Greenspoint: A $77 million, 325-unit affordable housing complex
- Esports Is Booming. In Houston, Facilities Aren’t Keeping Up
- A Game Changer for Houston
- Construction Progresses on The Residences at Hardy Yards
- ZG Companies Named to the 2018 Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies